Georgios Kaleadis, 33 years old Frontend Architect from Munich.
I love beautiful algorithms. Especially those generating beautiful images and those being a beauty just by describing something complex with elegance like dijkstra’s and the fourier transform.
Steering and flocking, generative art, raycasting, perlin noise, voronoi diagrams - that’s why I love being a creative programmer. I’m also addicted to those tools which helping me to visualize all that stuff. WebGL, Canvas2D, openFramework, processing and yes I also used Flash with Actionscript 3 a lot to do so. Actionscript in Flash4 was in fact the first programming language I learned and loved back in the years.
When I’m in need to pause the world or leave the computer behind me I get my camera and rush into the next forest, in another country or I loose myself in taking macro shots of the invisible and unimportant world around us. See for yourself on flickr
Ok back to work. That’s what I’m selling myself for:
- Angular & React with Redux to build components or whole pages.
- WebGL microsites or visualizations with ThreeJS
- Building games with Pixi.js, Phaser, Box2D
- I love to build prototypes just to prove that an fancy idea is working.
- www.icebergsongs.com - Virtual dom, WebGL with Three JS and a fancy Ruby on Rails backend. Some awards.
- A multiscene and multilingual Parallax Scroller Microsite based on PIXI JS and my own parallax engine.
- A pinball simulation/game based on Phaser, the P2JS as the physics framework with a complex Ruby on Rails Backend and API.